Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday 11th September 2006

Hi,

well another day another pound lol. Its hard to remember sometime to fill this in. Hence why sometimes i can go over a month without filling this in. Hopefully this will change.

Monday: Got up 7:40am. Had a shave and had tea and toast for breakfast.

I then got dressed and went to work. It was fairly busy today. Our antipodean colleague paid us a visit. And we had visits from a few other faces within the offices. My colleage in the same office had half a day off.

I left work just after 5pm and went to Merry Hill on the pretences of having an appointment in an opticians to have some ingrowing eye lashes removed. I got my nephew's birthday present, some deodarant and some handwash anda game. I also got my illuminous glow in the dark watch sorted - well it had a new battery fitted. I then went to Boots opticians as booked earlier in the day only to find they had spelt my name wrong and put down the wrong time. Not only that they spent 30 minutes discussing whether they were going to treat me. Then they said no cause it was a legal grey area and would upset the NHS opticians I was under. What rot!!!

I then had pie and chips from Harry Ramsdens plus a small cola before heading to my car and heading home.

When I got home I fed the cats, opened my post and ironed a t-shirt for work. I also read my email before going to bed.

A website for you http://www.sportbinox.com - useless binoculars desgined so you can walk and look through them at the same time. I wouldn't recommend it though.

Hope yuo all slept well and have a good day laters.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, saw the link to your blog on Feesch.
I have to admit you made me laugh lots...I will be tuning in again to read your Blog...So please Dont forget....lol

Take Care & Stay Safe
Afters xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home