Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Monday 18th September 2006

Hi,

Well slowly edging towards Christmas... can't say I have seen any christmas stuff in the shops yet... which is a bit strange cause it usually appears about August.

I got up at 8am. Had a shave, got dressed and had tea, piece of shortbread and two boiled eggs and toast for breakfast. I then payed a bill. I rung the university up and asked them about getting my ID card. Then I rang Boots the chemist but alas the pharmacy was not answering the phone. I then filled in my blog and read my email. As usual nothing really interesting in my email today.

I walked(shock, horror...lol) upto the university to enrol. I even walked up the stairs. I did go via the cashpoint at the supermarket round the corner. I went to the room where they were doing the ID cards only to find I needed to go get photographs first. So back down the stairs and across the campus to the library building to get me photographs before returning to the room in the Millenium building to get my ID. I then went to the IT block and registered for an NUSextra ID card including using my photo from my blog as apparently I had to upload one to it as it is imprinted on the back of said card. After checking my email and printing off the payment receipt cause it cost £10 I then went to the sports centre in the students union and got my sports card which cost me another £21.

After that I walked to my normal barbers and got my hair cut before walking home via asda as I needed some margerine. I also bought a couple of egg custards and then walked home. This was not before I queried their pharmacist on whether I could buy the Allergan artificial tear over the counter. Apparently I can. £10 for a small box and £20 for a large box. I was suprisingly home in 2 and half hours.

Very warm and sunny today. At the end of today I had been to the toilet 5 times since yesterday...must be something more than a dodgy tummy.

Got to lunchtime and I updated my blog profile as I found it was slightly out of date. For dinner I had a doughnut, followed by tomato soup and bread followed by an egg custard. Now you know I need to do more excercise. :)

Did a bit of quick reseach on my uni subject for my dissertation. Its obviously a very new area being HCI and home informatics.

Went to Staples and got a whiteboard and markers and a new hole punch. I then noticed the tile store next door was having an half price sale, so I bought 6 boxes of tiles and grout and adhesive and spacers. I think I need a shed at some point. Not comments about my car lol.

I then let the cats in and fed them.

During the evening as nothing was on telly I was on the internet and talked to the ex ex gf. I also talked to my two halfbrothers in turn. I ended up buying on Itunes, Monster by Automatic, U + Ur Hand by Pink and I feel like dancin by the Scissor Sisters. I then bought the Automatic and Pink albums on amazon. I shall get the Scissor Sisters Album too. I also ended up with a new version of Itunes first which is a more blue than grey now on the left hand side and has radio stations. Which is good. If the track doesnt start too play ok, stop it and restart the track going back to the beginning of the song. That is my computer tip for the month.

Telly, on Monday night in the UK.....rubbish. Celebrity Masterchef was ok on BBC1 but that was all I watched.

A website now for you. http://www.mobileamnesty.co.uk - recycle you mobile phone here. :)

Let me know you views. thank you.

Have fun and thank you for taking time to read my blog. Post again soon.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home