Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday 14th September 2006

Hi,

What a fun day....not!!!! It was raining on and off for most of the day and I got caught up in it twice.

Got up at 5:40am and had a shower. Had tea and toast for breakfast. Would have cereal and milk but the cold milk sometimes hurts me teeth. I filled in my blog and did my rolls for my packed lunch. I then got dressed and went to work, running to the car in the rain. First jumper day of the autumn....only to save me having to put on me waterproof jacket. Still got a bit wet. Still listening to the G N R(no not an old train company...rofl) CD in the car . Noticed it is scratched in places :( wait till I see my half brother.

Work was relatively steady and we only had one main visitor from across the bridge again. People we wouldnt see everyday that is. A colleague in an office next door seems to have had a big time style makoever. Certainly looks much better if it the same person. Went to the eye infirmary for my half 11 appointment. Was there an 80minutes after my appointment time before I got seen only to be told that the eye was slightly dryer than normal and was then prescribed thick artificial tears... Allergan Celluvisc...bet I can't get these over the counter. Returned to work, not before runnign through another rain shower and the river that was the path to car park. Wet again :( It was still relativerly quiet. Left at 3pm and returned home.

Got home, let cats in to wander about or as normal sleep. I then read my email. The post turned up....late I know....I was on the toilet at the time when the postie knocked the door. Was not impressed. Leant out the bedroom window and told him to just put it in the door. Only me little digital voice recorder turned up.

then read a bit more of the Da Vinci Code about 100pages for today in total. The two main suspects are still on the run while carrying out an investigation including driving through the redlight district in Paris, a park you'd rather not see and the people selling themselves are naked....yewwww!!!! lol They end up at a mates house with a couple of clues from the girls grandad. Interpol are now after them too. Now searching for the Holy Grail. Can't see eanything in this book so far that would upset the Catholic church. Afer all it is only astory. Won't tell you a lot as it would spoil the story should you read the book later.

For tea I had then had 3 boiled eggs and toast while watching the news on the telly. Read some articles from a photography magazine and a web magazine - which has supplied today's website.

Before putting the cats out and ironing a t-shirt for work tomorrow I then bought a new realtone for my mobile phone and then installed a track from a CD to my phone and it is now my ringtone. :) Its called Beer Run by Garth Brooks - appropriate for me a bloke rofl.

A website for you is http://www.fark.com and has lots of weird and wonderful stories according to the magazine.

Hope you all slept well. Have a good day. And let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home