Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday 2nd October 2006

Hiya People,

Well what a different weekend I had. Didnt get any uni work done. Was eitehr srufing the internet, round me mums for 3 hours Saturday then ASDA and work for 4hours on Sunday. Thats it really. Mentally my mind seems real hyper at the mo. Think i need to cut down the caffeine.

Anyways, my Monday went as follows, got up at 7:30am....shock. lol Had a shower, had tea and toast and filled in my blog. Then i did my packed lunch and went to work listening to the Scissor sisters Ta Dah album the 2nd CD from the limited edition. Work was busy as we had these 250folders to complete. Apparently the other 200 are due a week Friday gulp!!! lol Should be done. The time seemed to drag on and before we knew it it was lunchtime. After lunch got our main work completed. Seemed to take longer than i thought. Anyways left just after 5. Went to ASDA for some bread bananas and the like. Then came home and opened me post not much really except the usual junk mail.

Then i surfed the net most of the night. Chatting to people on yahoo messenger.

Then i went to bed. ahhhhh i hear you cry...or morelikely whats that snoring sound. lol

And a website for you. http://www.emmerdale.net - where men are men i think and sheep are sheep. Its on a British soap called Emmerdale. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you and have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home