Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday 26th September 2006

Hi people,

It was a another day. Bit different today rofl.... well Uni got underway anyway. Feeling ok today. Not so low. Still feeling empty though.

I got up at 530am, had a shower, a mug of tea and three toast. I filled my blog in and and then did my packed lunch. Any grammatical errors are cause I am filling this in without my contact lenses in. Ithen got dressed and drove to work listening to Razorlight CD.

Work was very quiet today. Had one or two visitors and one task that required a bit more thought. Need some help(shock...horror lol). Eating my lunch I managed to spill tomato down my t-shirt. I then drove home listening to Pink's latest CD.

I got home and changed my t-shirt. I then read my post lol well it was a music book. I also read my email. Nothing interesting in there as usual. I then cooked mashed potato, sausages and peas with gravy and mint sauce. I fed the cats. Locked up and then I walked upto university. I bought an academic diary. Then I went to the project talk. Oh what fun that is going to be. First task is to find a supervising tutor but the project proposal has to be handed i on the 20th October by the latest. Gulp!!!!

I then walked home afte going into the library anf getting a book on Home informatics. Not the one I wanted but still it will do. I watched a bit of CSI Miami, rated a few tunes on Itunes and rechecked my email. Thats about it really.I then put the cats back out, ironed a t-shirt and went to bed.

For your delights a website: http://www.getsafeonline.com - if I havent posted this before thats ok. Please take a look especially if you are unsure of the risks of using the internet. Let me know what you think of this site.

Thank you.

Hope you all have a good day.

Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home