Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wednesday 20th September 2006

Hi readers,

Well Wednesday was really quiet. So this shouldn't be a long post. I have said that before though....

Anyways, Wednesday went really as follows;

Well I got up just before 9am. I had already read a couple of articles on photography and an article on Evolution - email software on Linux. I have had three toast and a mug of tea for my breakfast. I had a wash and got dressed. My bikes need sorting - air in the tyres on one and the seat on the other. I then read my email and tried some of the radio stations on Itunes and then watched and listened to the podcasts I downloaded a couple of days ago - namely rocketboom and comedy365.

The post turned up...surprise surprise before lunchtime. There were four pieces of post. My company's magazine, a letter from Sky asking me to join them but there are no proces in the literature....needless to say it was binned. Dont these people learn....we want the price. My bank statement and one other. I then rated a few more tracks on Itunes and read some more of the Images of Wales Royal Welch Fuseliers book.

Had beans on toast for dinner. Then rated a few more tunes and a bit more of the book. Was going to walk to the shops.... but I watched Midsomer Murders Part 2 instead bit strange. I then let the cats in and fed them their meat food.

I finished the book above and then rated a few more tunes. I cooked my tea and had sausages, mash and peas with gravy and mint sauce for tea with a glass of water while watching the news.

I watched Sky Cops on BBC1 and read an article in another Amateur Photographer magazine. Looked on ebay. I watched the news.... the top gear presenter Richard Hammond was in a serious accident. Wish him and his family well.

Put the cats out with their biscuit food, locked the door and went to bed.

And a website. Can't remember what it is about. http://www.boofey.com - take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Have fun.

Take care and I will post tomorrow hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home