Friday, September 22, 2006

Thursday 21st September 2006

Hi people,

Hope you are all well. If not...hope you get better soon.

At least I managed to get out of the house today. Here's how my day went.

I got up about 9am, had a quick wash and had a mug of tea. Got no bread at the moment so I can't have any toast. I read my email and again nothing interesting there.

My new digital music player has turned up twice the space as my old one. Just need to find a home for the other one somehow. Not impressed though with the charger - charges through the USB port on the computer......what??? It will take ages. No computer on holiday...wont be able to charge it...:( Unfortunately as it doesn't accept the firewire connection I can't use the charger from my old one. And apparently apple have just bought out an 80gb version. My new one is the 30gb one. My old one the 15gb. Not feeling too clever when I looked at the 80gb price.

Walked to the supermarket round the corner and got some bread, cat food, small plates, a bottle of water, mustard and brown sauce.

Had two boiled and eggs and two toast for breakfast and some malted milk biscuits....whistles loudly lol. Postman hasn't turned up yet. Put my macro lens on my digital camera so am planning to go out and take some photos.

Post turned up just after midday. Had the first country walking magazine of my subscription. There are maybe 3 or 4 walks in there that look localish. Then filled in my blog...late for me. lol

Took my backside off the chair and went to Cannock Chase near Milford and took some photographs there of leaves, bark and fallen branches. I then drove back via Essington Fruit Farm where I got a pork pie(again :) ), mushrooms, treacle tart, and a steak and ale pie - homemade. Try that with some mash tomorrow.

At least I have been out twice today. Now if only I can get the bikes sorted out.

I then printed some photographs off on the the photo printer of the Mawdachh Trail cycle ride a couple of weeks ago. Its been warm today and I am glad I have been out for a change. Had a bit of pork pie and one of those melon medley jobs. I have now filled the washing machine and the dishwasher and rated a few more tunes.

I then cooked my tea, which was pasta and mushrooms and a tomato and mushroom sauce(jar of) followed by some treacle tart.

I watched Celebrity Masterchef and that was it. There was nothing else on tonight worth my attention. I printed some more photos and rated a few more tunes. Watched and listened to a few podcasts like Real Stories and Goodnight Burbank. I also looked on ebay but there was nothing there I wanted. I also corrected some photos in elements 4 noticing some dust marks across the sky so corrected those with the clone tool. Think I may have bothced it a bit.

I then fed the cats their biscuits and put them outside. I then went to bed reading another 10pages of the lives of Tara Courtney in Rage. Slow process - big book, and a photography article.

A website for your perusal I know of is http://www.pledgebank.com - you create pledges or sign up to them. Take a look and let know what you think of this idea.

Thank for reading and hope you have a good day.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home