Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend 23/24 September 2006

Hi readers,

It has been a sort of different weekend.

Saturday: Got up 5:30am. Got washed and dressed. Had a mug of tea and some malted milk biccies. Woke my brother up. I drove to the railway station and he drove my car home. I then got the train to Shrewsbury and then to Cardiff from there to see the ex-gf. I took a small box of her clothes to her. I stayed at her mums. The ex was not very happy most of the weekend as her heart is torn between two. At the end of the day though she wants her husband back only he's too easily led by his mates. For tea I had cauliflower cheese, ham and new potatoes followed by apple pie and custard. Watched the ex-gf's nephew's videos for the better part of the day. He has changed since I was last there - not so hyper, tried a little to pursuade him that he has to go to school after his original school was shut. and he had to go to a new one. Watched the lottery show on BBC1 and Casualty followed by the back end of Under Siege 2 with Stephen Seagal. Then I went to bed.

Sunday: Got up around half 8ish. Didn't sleep too well. Too warm, and not my own bed, plus a really noisy rain storm. We actually got out today, well to the newsagents next to where the ex-gf mum works. I got my nephew his birthday card and i got a newspaper..the Sunday Mail(shock....horror....i bought a paper) well it did a have a story on the front suggesting the UK kabour government was corrupt.....good they need kicking out. Say her nephew's karate video. He was picked up by his mum who didn't mention my contact lenses/eyes. Phew. lol. She was definitely too happy for a Sunday lol. Anyways eventually had dinner which was a pork chop with mash, carrots and sprouts with gravy. This was followed by apple pie. Saw the end of emmerdale omnibus and Eastenders omnibus before the ex-gf drove me back to the railway station. I walked into the railway station only to find the train I thought I as catching had been rescheduled 20minutes later. So I got bottle of water, had a BBQ steak pasty and got a couple of books from WHSMith. One on trains and another a magazine on Walking in Wales. I eventually got on the train upto Shrewbury made up of about 5 different multiple unit sets. Strange. But then at Shrewbury it apparently splits, half to Holyhead and the other half to Manchester. Anyways got my Train to Wolverhampton and I swear it left early by a few minutes. Got to Wolverhampton and my brother picked me and gave me a lift home. I read my email, ironed a t-shirt and put the cats out. I then went to bed.

Finally from me today a website for you: http://www.upmystreet.com - type in your postcode and find out what information it has on you local area.

Take a look and let me know what you think of the website.

Thank you and have a good day.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home