Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday 25th September 2006

Hi people,

Hope you are all well. I am feeling ok at the moment although I was feeling low yesterday. Looking to form a new loving relationship with someone new.

My day went as follows.

I got up at 530am had a shave, filled in my blog had tea and malted milk biccies and then got dressed and went to work. I went to work via Maccy's as I had my bread for toast. The double bacon and egg mcmuffin is rubbish(what double bacon??? looked like a single portion). The hash browns were ok. Wanted a coffee but the machien was broken and ended up with orange juice instead.

Work was steady today. Work colleagues were ok too. My first day back after a week off. Had to do a large scanning job cause someone else was to busy to do it. The boss completed it. I have phoned Ste one of my brothers to see if he was in so I could drop my nephew's birthday present off. No one answered. I then drove home via ASDA the local supermarket. Got bread, cooked meat, satsumas and bananas and cat food.

I tried again when I had got back from work after reading my post. Nothing new interesting. Nothing in my email either.

I then went to drop my nephew's present off and was there an hour. It was quite hard really, as noone from my family was there but all from my sister-in-law's family. Was not happy on the way home to find they had closed off the road across Penn common again. grrrr.

I then had two toast and two eggs for tea. I watched Celebrity Masterchef on BBC1 followed by the back end of the Gadget Show on channel5. I then updated my podcasts and watched them. I also rated a few more tunes. I edited a few photos just removing marks in the sky etc. I then ironed a t-shirt for work before putting the cats out then I went to bed

After all that, a website for you. http://www.mopay.co.uk/ - recycle your mobile phone for money apparently. There was another site but it wasnt working just when i tried it. Take a look and let me know what you think about the site or your experience of it.

Thank you all for reading. Will post again tomorrow if i remember.

Byeeeeeeeee for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home