Monday, October 02, 2006

Friday 30th September 2006

Hi people,

Hope you are all well.

Got up at 5:30 and had a shave, tea toast etc and filled in my blog before going to work listening to the Automatic. i like the Monster song a lot. "whats that coming over the hill is it a monster"

Work was fun lol. Got on with getting things done only to find out we were supposede to do 500 folders for health and safety stuff by next Friday...after we moaned lol they will accept 250 a week on Monday.... apparently bosses had been messing around with it and delayed it. Typical, then expecting us to do it last minute not giving a monkeys that we have other work to do. No brains some of these.

Anyways after that I drove to Merry Hill, bought Tiger Wood's Golf for PSP after searching for the cheapest deal.....turned out to be ASDA. Got my mum's voucher for her birthday and a card and some other bits and pieces like House season 1 on DVD. Also bought the Scissor sisters album the first one again apparently gulp!!! Think my work colleague might have it. And I got an Evanesnence CD single to see if I would consider the album. Eventually I drove home getting some diesel and a Birmingham a-z on the way back.

Got home had soup and bread for tea. Eventually spoke to the brother-in-law and then went to play 5 a side footie. The team i was in started well and won but we flagged after 30mins and lost all games after that. :( I did have a few shots on target this time.... none went in though. Then went round my sisters and she had cooked us spag bol :) yum. Eventually left there and drove home and surfed the net for a couple of hours. When I next looked at the clock it was half 12. Then went to bed.

A website for your perusal is http://www.icq.feesch.co.uk - a wesbite for UK members who use the ICQ messaging software. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Have fun and will post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home