Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday 28th September 2006

Hi people,

Hope you all had a good Thursday. Mine was well quiet really. So far so good this week I haven;t yet had a packet of crisps.

Got at 5:30am. Had a shower, had tea and 3 toast for breakfast, I filled in my blog then did my packed lunch before getting dressed and then going to work. I drove to work listening to the Automatic. I also took my mountain bike nito work for my colleague to fix the seat on it as it keeps moving. It was a quiet day. I learnt one thing and that to remember I may make a small mistake but others make bigger ones like failing to read an email properly, I subsequently got someone elses email.... not impressed and some work we did for someone turned out to be a crock cause they data they supplied was wrong. doh! Took the bike out at lunchtime for a 4mile cycle ride with my work colleague. I also rang the post office to ask them to ask the postman to put patcels in the recycling box not on top.

I left on time at 3pm driving straight home. Was going to go ge my student union ID card but bad tummy meant straight home. I read my email and there was nothing interesting as usual. I then listened to or watched all the podcast updates for the previous couple of days.

I had fish and chips for tea. My ex ex gf said she was getting it when i was chatting to her online. So I got some too. tut tut i have been good all week rofl.

I played around on the internet, didnt watch any telly. I also read the project proposal guidelines for uni and I will begin them the weekend. I ironed a t-shirt, put the cats out with their hard food and then went to bed.

Well a website for you http://www.tiswasonline.com/ - ahhhh the memories lol. Always wanted to be on it as a kid. Never got the chance though. lol Anyways let me know what you think of this site.

Hope you have a good day.

Take care.

I got home. No post for me today. Yipppeee lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home