Friday, October 06, 2006

Thursday 5th October 2006

Hello people,

Well what a fun week...not lol

My day when like this. Got up at 7am. Had a shave, mug of tea and toast for breakfast, read my email, sorted out some other bits and pieces and filled in my blog. Did my packed lunch, got dressed and went to work on my bike. It was wet and a little rainy. I was a bit wet when I got to work. Still i eventually got into my trousers there once the female work colleagues had left the office. It was very busy today. Kept on top of it. Still looks like overtime the weekend. Just beforel leaving had a visitor who made some joke and then before we could comment said she was getting married. Congratulations to her. Another good woman bites the dust.

I left wotk and cycled home. It wasn't raining but the roads were still wet. I eventually got home. I opened up my post. Nothing really interesting as usual.

I read my email and surf the internet most of the evening. Had two toast and two boiled eggs for tea while chatting on the net. Eventually went to bed, but by the time I had put the cats out, it was after midnight. Oh well.

I have another websites for you is http://www.eaglelady.com - she photographs eagles. Take a look and let me know what you think. Or any other comments you have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home