Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wednesday 25th October 2006

Hi people,

Hope you are well. I still have a chest infection. My cold has cleared up though. Still driving to work this week.

Today well... I got up at 530am, had a shave, the usual etc. Drove to work without the radio on.

Work was well continuous today is the best way to describe it. No mishaps anyways. One bosses birthday today and he got the breakfast sarnies in. The printer stuff I wasnt going to get was delivered today - well most of it... my reply email must have gotten through to the customer service brain of the people who service the printers where I work. The drawing office was quiet... finished the other letter that was going out this week, so its the folders the last two days of the week. The controlling company will have a new chief executive, although this person doesnt start till March the stock market are already trying to tell her how to do her job. Dont think the person will need any advice if this person is as good as they say. Wish it was me but alas its not. After work came home to find one letter for me and some cards to say parcels awaiting pick up so will get em in the morning before work.

Watched a program on foreign lorry drivers and how dangerous their lorries and they are... cause they flout all the regulations and laws. Grrrr!!! Listened to a few tunes while I read an article for uni coursework, a little relevant but I can do some more research via citation chaining. It would bore you to tears if i told you what the paper was on.

Updated my blogs and read my email too. Remembered to renew my library book as well. :)

Ahh yes I made some rock cakes, forgot the sugar but put some coffee in, not enough though :( still its a good try and they are eatable.

And a website for you :) need a calendar? try http://www.30boxes.com - strange address but take a look and let me know what you think of it. If you have a comment or a description of it please send them to me.

Thank you for reading. I am off to bed. :)

Oh yeah i am on myspace too http://www.myspace.com/robfun702

Nite nite.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home