Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday 23rd October 2006

Hello there people,

Hope you are all well. May I sleep better tonight than last night. Here is how my Monday has been. Still got the cold and chest infection by the way.

The cold is getting better at least.

Got up at 530am this morning. The usual shave, breakfast, packed lunch for work and got dressed. Trousers on before I go to work this time as I used the car this morning. Four days out of five last week I used the bike :)

Work was reasonably steady. Had one or two people wander through the office. The best bit was the bit when I have to go do a task that requires me to use the company car... or my bosses which is the norm. Got a puncture 300yards from work... had to ring him and get him to come out and help me change the tyre. Now I thought I had hit the kerb on the corner on the ring road, but it turns out I had gone over something and it had put a piece of metal in the tyre... suprised I got as far as I did. Still it was something different. Didn't like the jack in his car though, or the fact the spare tyre is only a temporary one....whats the point of that? Oh and my work colleague is off all this week otherwise he would have come down the road to help me change it.

Anyways, I came home after I finished work, read my email, finished reading a Birdwatching magazine. Watched the holiday program on the telly and it featured Lithainia. Well it didnt show much of it.... which was a bit of let down. Still.... looks nice enough place to visit....plus I have a friend over there I chat to on ICQ.

It seems a bit quieter tonight fireworks wise and party wise phew...well so far anyway so I am going to bed.

A website for your perusal is http://www.discover.com - a science/technological magazine. Take a look and let me know what you think of it.

Thank you for reading. Please let me have your comments. :)

Have a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home