Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday 26th October 2006

Hi People,

Hope you are well. Still have the chest infection. Should foreign lorry drivers be allowed to drive in the UK? No. A third are breaching the laws and endangering public safety. Companies employing these should be ashamed of themselves.

As for my day. Got up 530am. Went through all the normal kerfuffle and then drove to work via the sorting office has I had to pick up some parcels first. Well a couple of DVDs anyway. Work was quieter today. Got everything done although the posting machine played up for a while. Nothing interesting happened today.

I came home, had another parcel which is a xmas present. Its a start....phew!!! I then watched Gangs of New York on DVD - i have had it about 12months and its the first time I have watched it. It was ok. Seemed rather drawn out at times. Bill Cutter is one eck of a sadist and evil character. Really nasty. Its about Amsterdam Vallon trying to get revenge. He does the girl I will say that about it. If you have seen it let me know what you think about it.

I also watched Coast on BBC2 after having boiled eggs and toast for tea. Coast featured the chalky area on the UK south coast today. The chalk cliffs are disappearing faster than scientists first thought. I also watched the Catherine Tate show - which was fairly funny, but I thought the office worker trying to do things she couldnt 3 times was a bit too much and she could have found a different character and sketches to do.

A website for you today is: http://www.pandasoftware.com/ - is a site selling security software. It does have some trial software. If you ever try it or take a look at the site please let me know what you think of it.

Thank you.

Byeeee for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home