Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday 29th Octobert 2006

Hi readers,

Its is Sunday.... clocks went back an hour last night... a bit annoying in some respects cause I would rather it got darker later. I still have my chest infection :(

Anyways, today, I have been to the tip to take the cardboard for recycling, and to ASDA to get some food shopping. Spent less than I thought. This afternoon I have made some rock cakes - chocolate flavour. Seem to have come out ok. I had to beefburgers, mash with mustard and peas for tea.

I have finished reading a webuser magazine. I have a read an article towards my uni course.

And watched on telly a bit of the snooker, Countryfile - they were in the Menai Straits today. On DVD I watched two episodes of CSI Miami, the first Invasion about a burglary where the father is kidnapped and suspected dead and Money for Nothing about an armed car robbery. I wont say any more cause it will spoil it gor those who havent seen the episodes.

I have also read my email. Nothing interesting. I joined del.icio.us website and have thanks to webuser found some pinball cheats. Stumble upon toolbar as bought up some interesting sites especially the one with the curveball flash game.... good!!!

And a website for you is http://www.bananatv.com - a telly website. Think it may require a subscription from my quick look. Please let me have your comments on this site.

Thank you. I am off to bed now.

Nite nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home