Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday 4th Novembver 2006

Hi people,

Hope you are well. I am still recovering from that infection. Friday - had the day off sick as I was losing my voice and a bad night of coughing, including having to have a mug of tea at 2am in the morning. Watched a couple of episodes of CSI Miami.

Saturday - today, well still getting better - I hope.... although the smoke from all the fireworks round here isnt helping. I have been to ASDA and the tip(finally got rid of an old lawnnmower that wasnt working) today. finished a couple of photography magazines today. My one half-brother came round and did the front garden for a couple of hours. I have watched a couple of episodes of CSI Miami season 2 well the last two from that season. And the first one from Season 3. Watched Strictly Come Dancing and Robin Hood and BBC1 and the back end of NCIS on channel 5. Also saw most of the international rugby match Wales v Austrailia - which ended in a draw. Good on Wales I say. Looking good for the six nations I think soi far.

I have checked my email. Not been on the computer much today. Must get some studynig done.... hope the cat stays out my way.

At least things are slowly getting there and Wolves won today as well. Phew!!!

A website for you today is: http://www.parisfacial.ytmnd.com/ - its Paris Hilton related well fast moving pictures of her. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home