Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wednesday 1st November 2006

Hi people,

Hope you are feeling better than me. I still have the infection and my throat is starting to feel worse. Hope I dont lose my voice.

As for today, I have been to work. It has been cold. My car's thermostat has packed up. Work was steady today. It also seems that I am a student rep again this year.

I came home, one present had been delivered, so thats one sorted. Before work this morning I connected the wireless adaptors I had got from the sorting office as I had to go there and pick up the parcel which contained them. Fitted them. Then realised I only need the ethernet leads to the computers as the wireless router has four ports on the back..... hmmm.

I watched part of programs inbetween reading email and getting my browsers working efficiently on the net.

I am now just filling in my blogs before I go to bed. Watched a few vids on you tube cause I was bored. Even the mini cooper v a remote control car video from fifth gear someone posted on there.

Congratulations to Top Gear on their award for best factual program at last nights National Television Awards. It is truly a great show. Hope the Hamster is back working with them soon.

And with that it is website time.... http://www.hubblesite.org - its to do with the Hubble space mission thingy. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading. Night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home