Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday 2nd November 2006

Hi people,

Hope you are all feeling better than me. I currently have the chest infection and now have laryngitis. :( Still things can only get better. I have got a doc's appt Monday.

I have been to work today. People except my boss saying I should go home. I have almost lost my voice. It felt like a really long day. My work colleague got me a pork pie from a butcher's that makes a good one.... hard to find with jelly in.

Came home, read my email had chips and pie and curry sauce from the chippy. Watched Coast and the Catherine Tate Show on BBC2. Think Catherine Tate needs to stop dragging her sketches out though. Although the office one was very crude.

Clicked the Stumble icon in internet explorer a few times to see what it sent. I like the weird one. Thats a link for another day. It seems a bit spooky,

And a website for you today is http://www.pimpthatsnack.com - exactly as the web link says. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home