Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tuesday 7th November 2006

Hi there readers,

Hope you are all well. My cough is slowly getting better - i think. Seems a bit worse again tonight.

I went to work this morning in the car. One more day and I will have to cycle as its MOT is up tomorrow. Till the middle of next week though. Excercise doesnt hurt. ;)

Work was steady today. No drivers trying to take me off the road today. The boss was on course all day. Loads to do though.

When I left came straight home. Got me parcel, opened that then opened other post. Read some emails, chatted to the ex ex gf on msn for a while in amongst two modem crashes. :( Watched Watchdog and Holby City on telly and thats about it really.

Hope I sleep better tonight. And as for the cats, well the one is being a right pain. Knocked over some milk again today. Must get my brother to stop leaving it lying around. They were fed earlier and will be put out in a bit before I go to bed.

The website today is http://www.auntannie.com/ - it is to do with arts and crafts. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading.

Goodnight people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home