Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday 6th November 2006

Hello readers,

Hope you are well. I am still coughing. Pains in abdomen if I sit normally too long.

Today, I woke up at half four coughing, couldnt get back to sleep. I eventually got out of bed when my alarm went off at half five. I did all the usual things including have a shave the first since last Wednesday.

After getting dressed I drove to work. Didn't have the radio on. It was fairly easy really. Work was steady, even though there was lots to do but the printers could only go so fast. The 'town' run saw some bad drivers on the road... including one lorry who nearly pushed me into a road island. Others were just very slow off the mark.

After work I came home via town as there was supposed to be a parcel for me to collect from the post office. It wasnt there so that was a waste of 50p parking. Came home, only to go out again twenty mins later to the doctors.

It was a female doctor, youngish. But good and listened too. I got prescribed antibiotics and I have to go back in a week if it doesnt clear up. Hope it has cause I need to get back on my bike Thursday as my car's MOT runs out Wednesday.

Once home, I cooked jacket potatoes for tea with tuna and mayonaise. I have read my email, watched a the Gadget Show on channel 5. Surfed the web and read a photography article. I am just filling in my blogs before making meself a tea and going to bed.

The website for today is http://www.eurohandball.com/ - about a sport called handball, not well known in UK. Take a look at the site and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading and will post again soon.

Thank you.

Night Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home