Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday 5th November 2006

Hi people,

Hope you are well. Nearly got my voice back but still coughing. Mind you still single too :( Oh well.

Havent really done much today. Been to ASDA for some bits and pieces. Really must take a calculator... I used to be so good at mental maths... now i am almost useless. grrrrr.

I did some studying, about time too i hear you cry. :) I read to journal articles... one of which was so long winded it was unreal. So glad to finish it. I rated some tunes on itunes as well. I have read my email. Faffed about on the net.

I had hot dog sarnies for dinner and for tea I had horseradish creamed mash and peas and sausages. Just had a mug of tea cause I was coughing. Havent watched much telly today except a replay of the rugby league match from yesterday when Great Britain beat Austrailia..... hee hee. ahem.

Watched The Last Samurai on DVD - it was ok. Sometimes felt it was a bit long. Koyuki is super as the shy Taka, the sisterof Kasamoto or something like that. Better to look at too than Tom Cruise.

I am off to bed now, but before I go a website for you http://www.sciencentral.com/ - something about making sense of science. Click the link to see the site. Please let me know what you think of it.

Thank you.

Bye bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home