Thursday, November 16, 2006

Wednesday 15th November 2006

Hi there people,

Hope you all had a good Wednesday. Here's how my day went. And yep still coughing, but it is improving.

Got up at half 6(what on a week off I hear you ask) yep its true. Had to go to ASDA and get some bits and pieces like washing liquid tabs for clothes, cat food, milk, bread, eggs and bacon. Forgot I need toothpaste....Doh!!! Anyways I also used the cashback facility(don't trust cashpoints) to get the money I needed for the MOT.

I then came home, got my car out from the service road(i had used my brothers old Volvo to go to ASDA). I then put the shopping away, had a mug of tea and a bacon sandwhich and then went and got my car MOT'd. Was there a while but it passed :) Phew!!!

I then came home via a garage because I had to put diesel in it although I went left out the garage instead of right because I couldn't be bothered to queue. Ended up coming back up another road where this woman looked at me 3 times :) She looked about 19yo. Think she was off to college. Oh well I was in the car at the time.

I then got home, put some things together and went back out the house. Now I was just starting to walk down the road when I noticed it was raining. Soooo... I decided to get in the car eventually after humming and arhhhing over it and drove to the Uni's Compton Park campus, has they had a book I was after on a long loan well 3 weeks anyway. I then did some research looking for articles which I found quite a few. It was about midday when I left and drove home. I then had a couple of boiled eggs and toast for dinner before driving upto town as the weathermen had put me off walking up.

I then went into the uni library looked up a couple of books which I got and then I went to see the supervising lecturer. It transpires that the email I was sent by the lecturer responsible for all the Msc projects had gone to my work address. But I did get a copy of it and went through the comments re my project proposal which will need changing. After about half an hour went out into the communal computing area and did some research looking for articles that were used in the research for the articles I had already read. Couldn't find many and two I would have had to pay for :( I also ordered a book on the subject from amazon.

I then came home, read some emails, spoke to my brother, tried again to get into the meter cupboards as someone was trying to read the meters for gas and electric but with no success as the door was wedged. Will have to fix it.

I then went to Ray another brothers house, where I then had to follow him to his girlfriend's sister's flat. She wanted me to sort out Java on her PC and I did that but after getting rid of some annoying bluetooth thing that kept coming up on start up grrrrr!!!!

Took me about and hour or so. But once done she was happy :) I am just too good at sorting these things out. :) Thats the second one in two days.

I then came back via ASDA as it had the cheapest ink cartridge for my printer because the ones I had ordered off the net hadn't turned up yet so I was able to do a little printing.

Then read my email and then went to bed.

My website for you is http://www.benheck.com/ - a technology help site I think it seems to be. Take a look and let me know what you think. Thank you.

I am off to do some bit and pieces now.

Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home