Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday 10th November 2006

Hi there people,

Hope you are well. I am still coughing. It is getting better slowly.

I have been to work today. Steady. It started well then when my colleague turned up all the machines started playing up. Go figure. Boss was off today. :) Had to do some colour printing... all done and sorted.

rant of the day: train murder - killer jailed - should have been jailed till he was dead but given 21years minimum. BNP leader found not guilty - here's a thought - in the next general election it is my belief there will be a BNP MP. If that happens its a sign that there are problems in this country which are not being addressed. And locally, Beatties stores to be renamed House of Fraser....why??? Should keep the Beatties name as its distinct, expensive but distinct. Oh I hear council tax is changing. My bill had better not go up, sick to teeth of everything going up.

I eventually came home, read my email, surfed the web, had a chat with a mate on yahoo.

I have watched Pimp my Ride uk and then followed by the usa version. in the uk version there is a white man trying to pretend he his a of black origins....idiot he really is.

I also watched Have I Got News For You and Not Going Out. Rechecked my email and filled me blogs in. Oh and ordered a music book from Amazon uk and cancelled the Amazon usa order for it.

A website for you today. Well... http://www.houseblinger.com/ - think xmas decorations... its houses with lots of lights on them. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Hope you all sleep well.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home