Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday 9th November 2006

Hi there readers,

Hope you are well. I am still coughing....will it never end. I think it is getting better now.

Well today was just a normal Thursday. Work was slightly busier today. Had a few machine troubles. Apart from that it was fine. Also found out about a small restructuring. I left on time and came home.

I have read my email, surfed the net and watched the news and Coast on the telly.

I also emailed the Course lecturer at uni with some comments based on my experience as a student and thoughts on the Course for the last year.

I am still single...:(

Bush has been kicked hard in the states. :) about time they told him to get lost. Blair should follow.
Interest rates have gone up, good job I could get mine fixed for 3 years. Will we see a recession if they continue to go up???? Maybe a blip but something catastrophic would have to happen if there was to be a recession.
Bring back capital punishment for depraved offences.

Thats my rantings for the time being I think. unless something else crops up.

The website for today is http://www.innovaart.com - about digital art. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Byeeee for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home