Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday 12th November 2006

Hi there readers,

Welcome to my Remebrance day post. All those many years ago men and women lost their lives to rid the world of the biggest evil that had been seen at that time in the second World War.

Hope you are all well. I am still coughing, getting slowly better though.

Today I have been in most of the day. I started by reading some photopgraphy pages magazines and books and a linux article on Scribus a DTP application. Must check that out sometime.

Then I had a shower, some tea and toast and walked to and from ASDA. I got back put the shopping away and sat down and watched Spiderman 2 on DVD. Is it me or are they beginning to take away the secrecy surrounding these superheroes now to increase the chances of a love story?

My cousin turned up with my brother half and hour before the end. Spiderman seemed a little too over the top.

I read a couple of journal articles again for uni and a couple more photography articles. I also completed the questionaire for my uni project.

I have read email, surfed the web and rated a few more tunes. Thats about it really. Oh I also cooked Spaghetti Bolognese for tea. Seems to be repeating on my now - must have put too many herbs in it. Marjoram, oregano, paprika and basil.

Anyways a website for you know. http://www.recycle-more.co.uk/ - about recycling. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home