Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday 16th November 2006

Hi there readers,

Well another day and still coughing. Hope you are all well. It has been a longish day.

Here goes on what I have done today.

Got up after my usual round of reading. I even cleaned my eyelids(suffer from dry eyes) only cause I remembered the cotton buds and baby shampoo last night. Supposed to clean them every day but havent for a while.

I had some toast, tea and malted milk biccies(my only vice). I filled my blogs in this morning for yesterday. I read some email. I put the bin out and started getting my clothes washed and dried. Got quite a few loads to do. See ladies I do know how to use a washing machine - then again it is a bit like a gadget lol.

I altered my project proposal and resubmitted that via email. Research question always seem hard to create - well to make them look like they are a strong question. Its ok now I just have to submit the ethical forms for doing a survey. Thats a point must sort that survey out tomorrow and change it.

I then watched Minority Report on DVD. Tom Cruise was ok, and I thought the film was dragged out a bit though. Still can't have everything.

I read email this afternoon. Watched Murder She Wrote on BBC1. I also read the usability articles I get via email. So they are now caught up on. Chatted to a couple of people on yahoo for a few mins while I printed out some articles for my studies. Also watched Coast on BBC2 and then the UK Music Hall of Fame awards - well those inducted into that hall of fame including Bon Jovi :) And what a superb live performance from them. Joss Stone was the other highlight, those legs and that short dress certainly caught the eye. Prince was very nervous in his short speech. Thats about it really. I am going to bed in a min.

First a website for you. http://www.boingboing.net/ - it says a directory of wonderful things. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading.

Best Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home