Sunday, November 19, 2006

Saturday 18th November 2006

Hi there readers,

Hope you are all well. Crikey...I am posting nearly every day at the moment. Wait for it... there's bound to be a time when I miss a day or few. Hope it isn't too soon. As for me well I am still coughing.

Well what did I do Saturday? Well good question.... I got up after my usual round of reading, including about Linux command prompt commands. That will be useful for when things get stuck. Also had a bacon sandwich and a mug of tea for breakfast. After I had cleaned down the George Foreman grill which had last nights remants from cooking them lamb chops.

My youngest half-brother came round to do two hours in the garden. Now I know I watched some podcasts(get well soon Cali Lewis on Geekbrief TV). Must have done something else for two hours....mind is a blank. Once he had finished drove him to the cinema and waited till his friend turned up while listening to his half-brother on http://www.kicfm.net - its a Wolverhampton bases student radio station - if you live in Wolverhampton it is on 87.7fm.

Once he friend turned up I came straight home. I then watched the Matrix Revolutions. It was good film, slow to start but once the actions hots up it is great. I must see the middle one. Any ideas what it is called let me know.

I then read email and sorted out yahoo groups so I didnt get loads of emails from them. I read one article for my uni essay. I also upto going to bed edited all the Cannock Chase photos now I know which option to choose when loading Photoshop Elements. Doh!!!

I watched Robin Hood on BBC1 and thats about it really. Oh I remember I was on the phone to my cousin's mate for over half an hour trying to sort out his PC so he could play DVDs on it as he is having a problem with some DVD playing software. Told him to update realplayer when he gets his internet connection Monday. And see if that helps.

Rant: none really although Wolves don't look like they will make the playoffs at this rate. Blair is out the country, best place for him. Should take the rest of his phoney cronies with him as well.

Sympathies today are with the family of the President of Welsh Rugby as he collapsed and died yesterday.

A website for you today is http://www.euring.org/ - to do with the ringing of birds... the feathered kind.... just in case you thought otherwise lol ;)

Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home