Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday 17th November 2006

Hello people,

Hope you are all well. Still coughing a bit. Cause I had the back door open for the cats I have had the fire on today... shut the door first though. Cats are now back outside.

I have read my email, surfed the web, got some more definitions printed and been out twice...shock.

I got up this morning after the usual round of reading. I watched Unbreakable on DVD - what a totally and utterly boring film. Even with Bruce Willis in it I found it tedious. It was quite strange. If you even see it and you disagree with my comments let me know.

After that I went for a walk to ASDA after getting my post which included a book I will use a little for my uni project and the black ink cartridges for my printer phew!!!

When i went to ASDA on foot i remembered the toothpaste today. I was slowly running out. On my way there someone from the local halls of residence chucked an apple out the Window which nearly hit me. grrrr!!! Got some cheese and some minted lamb steaks which I had for tea with mustard mash and peas....yummmy!!!!

I had read one article and the first chapter of that book. I was making notes as I went on the computer. I have also altered my survey - twice. Must resubmit it and get the ethical forms in Monday next week.

Have also done some washing today. And fixed some photos...once I figured that I was using the wrong part of the software when I opened it....doh!!!!

The second journey was in the car to my mums. I managed to sort out a couple of xmas presents so that just leaves two. Next decorations. Funny though my mum hasn't asked me what I would like yet.

And i have watched bits of Children in Need, The Wright Stuff, The Late show with Jools Holland and Martial Law(Kelly Hu is fit) on ITV4. Thats about it really.

Still single and still looking. I can but hope. Must get back on me bike soon as well.

The website for today is a bit dark, and is about road accidents... http://www.whenlivescollide.co.uk/ - take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Best regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home