Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday 28th January 2006


Hello there readers,


Hope you are well. I am feeling ok I think.


Rant: errrmmmm see the home office is in the mire again here in the UK. Time this government went. Celebrity big brother is over......hurrrray another boring show off the telly. Top Gear is back :) yippppeeeeeee. And new series of CSI and CSI NY start this next week. :) Cricket - England are abysmal...must be cause they are on Sky. lol Funny that... Footie....Wolves lost today... :( what a pile of rubbish. Still..... life goes on.


Must study though. :( The picture should it appear is another from Edinburgh last May.


since my last post here's how things have panned out.


Tuesday: Work on earlies and guess what....my work colleague is off sick - sent via text message. :( It was steady today. I came home, and watched an episode of CSI NY on DVD, had my tea, fed the cats. Read my email and surfed the web.


Wednesday. Work and was on earlies as all this week. My work colleague was off sick still and guess what - sent me a text message. Left work and came home via ASDA. Read my email and watched another episode of CSI NY on DVD. Fed the cats etc. Then went to bed.


Thursday, went to work, my work colleague's wife rang to say he was off sick still and wouldn't be in till Monday cause the doctor had advised him so. You can see my lack of being convinced in my tone. I mean how did he go from a headache on Monday afternoon to a tummy bug on Tuesday? Hmmmm.... Anyways came home, was reading my email and...knock on door and apparently the cat that was swapped for 3 kittens had been run over. I had to retrieve it from the road, good job its reasonably quiet and bury him in the back garden. A bit depressing in some respects but life goes on. I watched an episode of CSI NY and fed the cats, had my tea etc before going to bed.


Friday. More mundane again today. Work, work colleague still off sick.... it was quiet today. Came home via my mum's. Saw my sister, two nieces and nephew. My nephew told me how he had bit his tongue....had fallen over or something. I then came home cause I had a bit of wind. Read my email, watched an episode of CSI NY on DVD and half watched the telly but fully watched NCIS on channel 5.


Saturday....nearly done. Got up. Study today eventually once I had done some washing, filled the dishwasher, been to the tip and Waitrose.....yummy doughnuts lots of jam. :) I did managed to do some study by using a camping table in my bedroom to do some reading. It worked. And I surfed the web and read my email while i studied a little. Wish I had a laptop...oh I have at the ex-gf's mother's house....in Cardiff. I could have used it while I was studying with a wireless adaptor in it. Never mind. Not much on telly. Good job I was studying really.


Sunday. Well here we are, up to date at last. Phew. Its been a strange day. Havent done too much. Watched a couple of episodes of CSI NY on DVD and Top Gear on BBC2. It was good. Although the road building bit - was a bit dicey...ignore health and safety???? You are kidding...will have to bring that up at work. Jeremy Clarkson admitted to being a member of the RSPB. :) Now thats interesting rofl. Had my tea fed the cats, worked a little on my essay's introduction. Now its almost time for bed. Oh yeah I caught the BBC's tech program Click on the internet.


Two websites for you first http://www.newzcrawler.com/ - like RSS feeds or something. And http://www.howjsay.com/ - an english pronunciation website. Take a look and let me know what you think of these sites please.


Thank you for reading. Will try and post again sooner.


Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home