Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday 22nd January 2007


Hello there readers,


Hope you are well. I am seemingly ok today.


Football results were all over the place the weekend and noone I knew did too well on Challenge Lawro.


Got up this morning and went to work. On earlies this week. It was a steady day. My boss went off out for most of the day so it was almost an easy life rofl. Nothing really interesting happened apart from trying to sort out first aid refresher training. Which will mean rearranging a week I have booked off.


After work I drove to Merry Hill and went to HMV and exchanged the non existent DVD i had bought from their Dublin store. Apparently when I opened the case the DVD was nowhere to be seen. :( Still the good staff at the HMV store more locally changed it. :) I also spent the gift card I had christmas and got a couple of CDs. I then walked back to the car via Starbucks and got some coffee ground for the cafetiere this time and a Frappucino thing. Is there any difference between coffe ground for the filter maker thing and the cafetiere? Let me know if there is.


I ate my muffin before I then drove home. It was relatively easy drive. Got home, had my tea, read my email, checked the post etc. Watched and episode of CSI NY on DVD. Checked the DVD i just exchanged and phew it is in the case this time. :) Apparently it happened to a work colleague as well with a CD someone gave her for christmas. Who are these phantom cd/dvd thieves? If you know call crimestoppers they are a chuffing nuisance and a pest.


I am just filling in my blog and then going to bed.


Two websites for you today are http://www.gigrin.co.uk/ - about red kites. And http://www.holswap.com/ about holiday swapping. Please let me know what you think of the sites.


Thank you for reading. :)


Night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home