Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday 15th January 2006


Hi there readers,


No link today. Just a photo I have just enhanced the brightness and exposure on. Its a statue at Edinburgh Castle. I will attach it once I have been though my day.


Well on days today at work. Had printer training on the two new printers. Dropped off my surveys for my uni project lunchtime. Had to change one later as I had made a couple of glaring errors. Still all good fun. Work was steady today. Drove home via Sainsburys - get the nextar points anyway. :) Had oven chips, sausages and beans for tea. Done a little studying and watched an episode of CSI NY series 2. The one with the plastic surgeon and the blind girl.


Thats about it really. Now for the picture. Take a good look and let me know what you think. Thank you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home