Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tueday 19th December 2006

Hello there readers,

Hope you are well. Its Christmas....doesnt feel it...seems very quiet this year.

Rant: ermmmm nothing really...the UK is hooked on gadgets...wonder why...must be the dreadful boredom of politicians that force us to seek entertainment elsewhere rofl. One is dating a cheeky girl....errr...hows he managed that? Not fair.... rofl

And yes I am still single and a bit down about it.

Today though: got up, went to post office, got remaining outstanding parcels. Went to work. It was a steady day and a bit strange. We went out for our christmas meal and it was the best one we have had, since I have been back at the company. There was only 7 of us and it went well. I recommend it Sinners and Thinners, Compton Wolverhanpton. Returned to the office. When I finished, I dropped my colleague off at a garage to pick his car up. Then continued home the long way. Very foggy.

Once i got home, wrapped the last presents up. Read my email and watched some telly. Cleaned the kitchen sink and filled the dishwasher and put it on. I fed the cats too.

Need to go to the tip.

And now for the websites. the first http://www.comcastic.com/ - i think it is flash animated puppets you can move around. Take a look and let me know what you think. The second is http://www.nationalmediamuseum.org.uk/ - speaks for itself. Somewhere I would like to look round though.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home