Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday 8th December 2006

Hi there readers,

Hope you are well. Its getting colder here.

No thoughts today.

Cycled to work today. Work was quiet, but we ended up checking out the whole office block for a CEO visit next week. Took longer than we thought.

Eventually, I cycled home. I used the underpass at Bilston Street island this time. I got home, put some washing in, read my email, watched an episode of House on DVD and watched Have a I Got News for you on BBC1. The recycling bin hadnt been emptied so that could be a phone call to the council next week.

Feeling sleepy. Done a little studying too. :)

A website for you is http://www.canon.co.uk/ - home of Canon. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home