Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wednesday 29th November 2006

Hi there readers,

Hope you are well. Throat stil a little irritated and voice still takes ages to recover each morning.

Rant: Microsoft Vista - analysts say people will upgrade. I say not. There is no point for 99% of us to upgrade. Why bother buying a new PC simply for a new operating system that isnt needed. The current one needs fixing properly. I would rather have Linux as it is free. Not as easy to use but more stable and less liable to hackers.

Yesterday, well I went to work. After waking up in the night with a really sore eye. It was funny feeling all day. As for work we were busy yesterday. Things seem ok at the moment and the one machine isnt stressing me, mind you its usually the envelopes or paper that causes the grief.

Came home, read email had a chat to an ex-gf on AOL. I seemed a bit blank at times. She could have painted on my mind. :) When I think of her I feel a sense of warmth I have never felt before. Hope I get to see her again soon.

I watched an episode of House on DVD called Fidelity, had chips burger and beans for tea. Read a bit for uni. Even cleaned my contact lenses in enzyme cleaner. :) Phew!!! Then I went to bed.

The replacement book turned up but the original one is still nowhere to be seen.

The website today is http://www.vodcasts.tv/ - take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home