Sunday, November 26, 2006

Yesterday and today 25th and 26th November 2006

Hi there readers,

Hope you are well. Still a little bit coughing today.

See England are losing in the cricket and the Rugby. Oh well. never mind. I support Wales in the rugby anyway lol.

Yesterday, got up after my usual round of weekend reading. I know I watched an Episode of House called Occam's Razor - where they thought someone had two things wrong. I also if I remember filled in my blogs for the previous couple of days. I walked to ASDA for some food. I then drove to the Uni's Compton Park campus and changed a book. Then I came home. I didnt go out again after that. I did a little studying. I watched Strictly Come Dancing both bits and the lottery. Thats about it unless I watched another episode of House. Cant remember. I did finish an Amateur Photography magazine.

Today. Well I got up after my usual reading. I did learn that Isambard Kingdom Brunel was born in 1806 and died in 1859, in a book on early photographers at the moment Robert Howlett who took a lot of Brunel. I then got up had a shower and shave. After some tea and toast and watching Maternity episode of House I drove to work. I was there till half 12. I then drove to Bentley Bridge and got my nephews present. Sorted that one out. Then came home and read a bit of email and thats it. I then took the spare PC round to my ex ex gf. I was there a couple of hours. Even had a mug of Earl Grey tea. :) Its funny how her kids have grown. Maybe if I am fortunate enough I can get back with her one day. Only time will tell. She is lovely.

I came back home around tea time. Chatted for about half an hour too her. Then I made my tea which was mash with horseradish sauce, carrots and pork belly slices.

I have done a bit of studying after watching House and the episode Damned if you do. About a nun who falls ill with allergy symptons. Catching up slowly on this. Wish I had lectures, woudn't feel like I am lazy this year. Still got a 12000word essay to write eventually and gone back to the books for some basics. And got a website to create.

Back to work tomorrow. Oh well.

And the website is a fine art photo site http://www.atlasgallery.com/atlas.html - take a look and let me know what you think of this site.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home