Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday 20th November 2006

Hi there readers,

Hope you are well. Its another day. I am still coughing but now its cause my throat is irritated...although strangely not sore.

Rant: aint seen much in the news except the NASDAQ offer for the London Stock Exchange... perhaps it sees trouble in the Tech markets and is seeking to cover potential losses. Blair's out the country arselicking again....he should stay there I certainly don't want to see the traitor back in this country.

And as for my day.... well got up early for 7am start at work this morning. It was quiet due to something changing over the weekend. Back to normal tomorrow. We were all in today. Found out I was now 4th in Challenge Lawro....if only I hadn't changed those last three scores Saturday.... I may have been third. Oh well.

Came home via uni and managed to see both lecturers over the ethical approval forms which we now have to do when we want to carry out a survey. Crikey, bloody paperwork. I also did a little more research and got some more journal articles. Hope I aint got to find too many more as got stacks to read as it is.

I then came home, chatted to a couple of mates one on AOL and one on ICQ. I half watched the Holiday program on BBC1 before switching to the Gadget show on channel 5. I have emptied and refilled the dishwasher and put that on. Fed the cats as usual and moved clothes from washing machine to the dryer...now if only the dryer was solar powered lol.

Thats it really. No post today. I payed the other bill I still had to sort out. Car started this morning after the 2nd time. My work colleague thinks it could be the glow plugs. Oh well.

And before I go a website for you today http://www.medicinenet.com/ - medical matters. Take a look and let me know what you think.

thank you for reading.

Best regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home