Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wednesday 22nd November 2006

Hello there readers,

Hope you are well. Still coughing a little but not as much now. Its slowly going.

Now rant today i think. Well apart from come on England lets have the Ashes back and make the Austrailian Premier a sour faced git again. :)

Today, well I have been to work this morning via the post sorting office to get some parcels. Want particularly too happy with one as I got charged £9 postage. I did get a partial postal refund. One book is missing by the look of it. Will have to chase that up. As for work....much better day today in some respects - well at least we know the problems and can work round them compared to yesterday when they surprised us.

Came home, read my email and chapter from one book for my project, one article too and created the second part of the survey for my project.

Fed the cats. One was chucked back outside after he started knocking things over again in the kitchen. Am not impressed.

And before i go to bed a website for you. http://www.kintyreway.com/ - now sure where this is but i thnk it is the UK's east coast. If you could let let me know what it is and what you think of the site it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home