Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thursday and Friday 23rd and 24th Nov 2006

Hi there readers,

For those who are american - happy thanksgiving.

For those who are russian - putin has lost the plot. When he first became president of your country, we all though he would do good things...alas he seems to be dropping himself in the mire and going back to old ways.

As for me? Voice is still a bit dicey but the coughing is almost gone.

Thursday: Went to work, no catch up today as it was all managed the previous day. Still quite steady though. Came home, did a little studying and reading email and comtemplation. Chatted with a friend on MSN. Thats about it really.

Friday: Work - a bit quieter but on days today. Some people wanted some last minute stuff rushing through. Talk about poor timekeeping rofl. I eventually left and came home. Wolves were playing last night and only managed a draw. :( not good enough. Speaking of sport, two days of the Ashes cricket and England are in dire straights already. I have always said Flintoff isnt a good captain and so I am being proved right. Mind you the Australian open(golf) is being lead by an Englishman. See if it lasts.

I did a tiny amount of reading. Watched an episode of House on DVD the one called Paternity where a Lacrosse playing kid is admitted after suffering blurred vision. Watched Have I Got News for you on the telly which was hosted by Ronni Ancona who does a good impression of Ruby Wax. I also read email, surfed the net, got the information from my sister-in-law as to what to get my nephew for christmas. Still waiting for a book from Amazon that hasn't turned up. I am not very happy about it. I can't contact amazon till Monday to see if it is still in the post. I need to start reading it now. :(

Oh well. Will just have to wait and see.

The website i am supplying in this post is http://www.free-av.com/ - an antivirus software site. If you download it please let me know what you think of it.

Thank you for reading.

1 Comments:

At 3:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert is the most interesting man i have ever met:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home