Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday 27th November 2006

Hi there readers,

Hope you are well. Still have a little cough but its almost gone.

I see the England cricket team lost. :( what a pile of tosh. Bring back Vaughan as captain and quick.

As for me today.. well its just work nine to five - quiet day today. Came home. Checked for a parcel - none. Think someone has got it somewhere but havent bothered to send it back. I have emailed Amazon and they will look into it. I have chatted to a friend on AOL, well the only one I have on my contact list. I would like to go out with her again....don't know when we would get the chance too but it would be nice too if she agrees of course. I don't so much find confidence hard, just hard to be optimistic that things would go right.

This friend also managed to sort a slight problem with the computer she has for her sister which she had off me and I missed a slight registration thing. Phew!!!

I have done some studying tonight. Finished a chapter in a book and 4 one page articles. I watched the BBC's technology show Click on the website and watched the Gadget show on Channel 5 while I ate my tea.

This is my blog to share my thoughts with and in the main what I do during the day. Sometimes forget the first bit.

And the website is http://www.swapz.co.uk/ - a website about swapping things. Take a look and let me know what you think and if its any good if you use its services.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home