Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tuesday 29th November 2006

Hi there readers,

Hope you are well. My voice seems to take a while to recover when i get up. hmmm.

Tuesday, I got up for work. wehtn to work it was reasonably steady. Boss on a half day but i didnt know about it till lunchtime,

Came home, read my email had a chat, twice with my ex-gf. We will be friends for a while. See what happens. Need to break the curse of when we say to meet things seem to go wrong a lot as in it never happens. Break that - then we can shall be free so to speak.

Read only a little bit. Watched Holby City and Watchdog on BBC1 and The Socratic Method episode of House on DVD.

As for a website - http://www.kerryking.co.uk/ - a photographer's website. Take a look and let me know what you think about all aspects of the site if you look.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home