Sunday, December 03, 2006

This weekend

Hi there readers,

Hope you are well. Havent managed much studying this weekend. Got no road tax so cycling to work. Be a bit dark in the morning but shouldnt be too bad unless its windy.

Yesterday: Got up after my usual bout of weekend reading. One half-brother popped round to do 2 hours in the garden. My mum picked him up. I am now trying to remember what I did yesterday afternoon, all I know is I must have watched any episode of House on DVD, did a little bit of studying, and read a photography article. I did watch the end of Strictly Come Dancing and Robin Hood on BBC1 and NCIS on channel 5 - both episodes. What I did in the afternoon yesterday defeats me though. Perhaps I was contemplating life. I know an ex-gf who knows I care about her but who wont acknowledge it. Its disheartening. I know I also read my email yesterday and perhaps surfed the web.

Oh well. Today.... I got up after my usual reading. I had a shower, went to ASDA - I walked. :) Got some food and that. Probably bought a bit more junkish food, like cheesecake and biscuits. Ooooops. lol. Good job I got to use the bike the next week. I came home, read some email, started doing some uni work. Then went round my mum's for lunch. After lunch came home with my two half-brothers who helped me sure up the one piece of fence that was falling down after last nights stormy weather. After faffing about with MS train simulator and a new add in pack which was found to have a fault, they both went home. I have since watched an episode of House on DVD and finished that paper. I also watched Casualty 1906 on BBC1. Quite interesting. Since I have read my email and done some web surfing.

No rants today - well maybe. Just hope the Tories take it easy on the motorist. I am a Tory at heart and like to see tax cuts...after all there is way too much waste in public services. Still we can't have everything. Never mind.

Need cheering up.

A website today for you is http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=2/6868&pq-locale=en_GB - apologies. It is long - it is the link for Kodak UK a digital camera manufacturer. None of whose cameras I own lol. Just its next on my list in a tiny note book I have. I will go back to the original one when I have exhausted all those sites.

Hope you have had a good weekend. If not....remember...things can only get better...yeah...right. Well maybe eventually.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home