Saturday, December 02, 2006

Last couple of days

Hi there readers,

Hope you are well. Still got a little bit of a cough. My one eye is feeling a bit dry too.

I have been to work the last couple of days. Its been steady.

Done some comtemplation. About what mum wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas. A couple of train sim add-in packs. As for an ex-gf sent her a text saying I care about her a lot but have heard nothing from her.

Thats it really, went to ASDA last night to get some bits and pieces. Watched Have I Got News for You, an episode or two of House. And Coast on BBC2 on Thursday.

Ashes....cricket....England....crikey.....

Website for you is http://www.imagesfromtheedge.com/medialibary/index.asp - photo picture website. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home