Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wednesday 6th December 2006

Hi there readers,

Hope you are well. I am bored and tired.

Thoughts of today: Would I have been better off staying in Coventry many years ago? Nope. I was stressed when I left the Burnt Post pub. I was nicknamed Stavros. Last time I had a nickname. Now people finally use my real name. :) As for the woman I care about, I hope she says hello to me first on AOL before the weekend as I am planning to get rid of it if she doesnt as she is the last person on my list. She seemed a bit short with me the last time I tried to speak to her. Hope she is ok.

Today: Got up on time today :) Cycled to work. It was busy to start with but tailed off at the end of my day. I then cycled home. Bilston Street island aint half dangerous if you are on a bike.

Got home, read my email, done a little studying and watched an episode of House on DVD. Borrowed my brother's car and drove to ASDA. Slowly catching up on my studying. Must remember to hand in the survey tomorrow. Otherwise I will forget.

Thats it really. Nothing new to report. I rated a few Itunes tracks and fixed some photos.

Time for bed but before I go a website http://www.wacom-europe.com/uk/index.asp - if you take a look please let me know if you know what this is about. It seems confusing.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home