Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday 7th December 2006

Hello there readers,

Hope you are well. I seem to have joint aches. Not having a good year really. Need to do more walking.

Thoughts: Well its been a long day. Single still and no sign of a love life. Quite depressing leading upto christmas. :( Oh well. Blair and Bush - comedy duo - lol. Liars more like. Cricket - make Vaughan captain in the next test - never mind if he aint well - he can be a 12th man.

Today I went to work - got my brother to give me a lift in. If the wind dies down I might cycle tomorrow morning. If not then he will have to give me a lift again. Work was quiet but it was expected today. Still caught up on some admin tasks only to find there was a slight technicality noone bothered to tell us. Will implement that in the new year. Got a coy look from one woman. Cleaned the main office I work in for the visit next week of a big boss. My work colleague dropped me off at uni after I finished work. Got the book I reserved - only got it for a week though instead of 3 weeks. I shall just reserve it again next week. Went to see lecturer and dialled his extension and got him at home....lol modern technology hey!!!

I then walked home via ASDA, needed some teabags and toilet roll. When I got home read my email, watched and episode of House on DVD and put the bins out. Chatted to my only remaining friend on AOL for about ten minutes. Watched the news, had some tea, contemplated my thoughts and then watched Coast on BBC2.

Did a little studying and rated a few tracks of music.

And the website is http://www.sony.co.uk/ - take a look at their site and let me know what you think. PS I think the PS3 will be a flop.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home