Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday 17th December 2006

Hello there readers,

Hope you are well. I am ok. Feet are cold.

Well its been a surprisingly busy weekend. Yesterday my half-brother came round and did a couple of hours in the garden. His brother took us both back to mums and was there longer than intended as we were going to go to Stafford. But...the battery in the car was playing up. Anyways, eventually my brother picked me up and took me to his girlfriend's sisters flat so I could do some more work sorting out her pc. All uptodate now :)

Took me 6 hours though. Left it defragging.

Got home, went to bed. Got up today, went round my mums with my brother and moved a couple of nice arm chairs. One to my house and one to his. Helped him shift one up into his bedroom. Then went I went back to mums for Sunday lunch. Their computer was fine...well the one my half-brothers use needs a good cleaning as they have nearly filled the C: drive. Doh!!!

Came back, took the old chair to the tip with some cardboard. Put up a shower curtain....shock horror, me using a drill. Fed the cats and thats about it really. Watched a little telly.

Oh, also played MS train simulator....the one activity crashed out on me. Must get a patch for it if there is one.

And with that a website for you. http://www.scoopt.com/ - something to do with selling photographs. Take a look and tell me what you think.

and a second one today... http://www.andybudd.com/ a blog i think on photography. Let me know.

Thank you for reading and hope you have had a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home