Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday 11th December 2006

Hello there readers,

Well another day. Cycled to work today - bit windy bit wet - good job i have waterproofs - just wish my trainers were.

News: Not much today. In fact none at all - well me brains gone to sleep. Another football manager bites the dust....can't say it wasn't expected though. Wolves my local club is also up for sale for £20million. Can anyone afford to invest in a club that is looking less and less likely to play premiership footie next year?

Work today was busy. My work colleague managed half a day before being told to go home as he had been sick, wondered why it was quiet when i got into work this morning. Still.... I got everything done. I made a woman from HR laugh. You know when you have one of them moments when your brain doesnt function? It happened to me in the canteen, couldnt remember what the cube things i had were called.... they being southern fried cubed potatoes.

I eventually left work on time, and cycled home, wasnt too bad and it wasnt raining. Think my tyres will need checking though.

Got home, read me post and bought the bike in. Me RSPB payment had been stopped by the bank...on investigation found they had charged me £38 for a stopping a £2.59 payment cause I was over me overdraft limit. You tell me where the logic is in that. I am not impressed and will phone them up tomorrow to get that reversed and put back. Grrrr talk about taking liberties. I didnt even get a letter from the bank. :( Swines!!!

I read me email, nothing interesting as usual. Surfed the web, done a little studying. Watched an episode of House on DVD. And thats about it really. Caught part of Cold Case on BBC1. Must get off the net so to speak andget my head in books and journal articles. I get so bored though.

And now for the website http://www.ricohpmmc.com/ - home of Ricoh who apart from other things make digital cameras. Take a look and let me know what you think of the site.

Thank you.

Will post again tomorrow.

Night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home