Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wednesday 13th December 2006

Hi there readers,

Hope you are well. Sorry I didn't post last night. Was too tired when I got back from my brother's girlfriend's sister's house as I was trying to sort out problems with her computer. I was there 3 and half hours. I think i sorted it out but her internet connection is playing up.

Today. I got up, cycled to work, it was a busy day today at work. My work colleague checked my cycle tyres as apparently he suspected they were under pressure. They were, they only had 25% of the air they should have had. Cycling home was easier although it was windy.

Got home, read my email, watched an episode of House on DVD. Nearly finished series one. Wish series 2 was available. Still..... I also spoke to my brother then his intended sister-in-law.... and tried to help her again but to no avail. Made a few suggestions but if it isnt sorted may have to go round to her flat and help her the weekend.

Surfed the web. Will get back into studying the weekend i think,

Fed the cats too. Although I almost forgot.

And the website today is http://www.fpme.co.uk/ - about freelance photography. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home