Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day 2006

Hi there readers,

Hope you have had a good Christmas. A week today and I am back at work.

Rant: Just the same old one about the England cricket team....useless. Oh and I believe that Boxing Day should be a holiday the same as Christmas Day and all shops should be shut this day too. I don't agree with these big stores all opening today cause of the sales. They should wait till the 27th. Anyways,

Yesterday, I went round me mums, had a few presents there after I had opened a few I had at home. I got the usual showergel, shaving stuff, one pair of socks...an office chair, a train sim addin pack, chocolates, a couple of vouchers, a couple of books and a CD. My mum makes a mean Christmas lunch. Missed it last year because of the ex-gf. Must get her stuff back to Cardiff sometime. I also took my two half-brother's too my sister's house and we were there ages, played at least 25games of Connect 4. They don't make the frame like they used too, Its a bit too flimsy. I did like their flexy scooby doo though....its quite good. They opened their presents from me which I took round. My eldest niece was very pleased with the original Grease CD. :) Her mum told me what to get rofl. Returned to mum's and sat and watched the Vicar of Dibley. It was a tad crude but I knew what they were talking about....but it was very funny. I then came home... installed my train sim addin and did one activity before going to bed.
I still found time to do my reading bits before getting up. :)

Today: Got up after reading. Didnt do much this morning except watch and episode of House and then another tonight. I went round me mum's lunchtime for dinner again. Played a couple of games with my half-brothers before coming home. I did some reading of Rage by Wilbur Smith about 60pages, where Moses Gama gets caught and Tara Courtney is disowned by her husband. Also started reading The World According To Clarkson by Jeremy Clarkson....the book having sat above my head for most of the last year....so far 20pages in it is very funny....:) I also watched some documentary about the startings out of the musical Phantom of the Opera, didnt mean to watch most of it but I did and it was quiet interesting. Oh yeah I remember I put the office chair together this morning. Took me over half an hour. Still its done.

And a website or two for you. http://www.lezano.com/ - a photographer's website. http://www.tooled-up.com/ - a website that sells tools to DIY experts etc. Take a look at these sites and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading.

Sleep well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home