Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday 28th December 2006

Hello there readers,

Hope you are well. Its been a quiet couple of days. Christmas is over. New year approaching...:( I hate New Year's Eve. It will be the same old stuff next year as this. No such thing as a new year.

Anyways, yesterday, I got up after doing my usual day off work reading. I went to watch House on DVD and guess what.....the TV didn't work. :( I had to look for a new one. Fortunately I managed to find a reasonably priced widescreen job on amazon. Hope it turns up tomorrow. Miss a reasonably sized telly. I have a portable but its not the same. No HD ready TV for me...believe its a con to the point that why should I fork out for another set of disks with films on either blu-ray or hd-dvd. Movie studio's take note - stick with the normal DVD format - you wont go wrong. I did a little studying in the afternoon after also a walk to ASDA and I had got my wits together. I then went round to see one of my brother's familys for the better part of the evening. Had tea there. And played the Cars game on a console. :) I won the first race lol. I then drove back and went to bed, oh yeah after I had sent my brother the emadd2 guitar chord from the net.

Today: Still miffed about the telly. I got up, went to the tip with the old telly and the box from me office chair plus other boxes. I came home and watched an episode of House on DVD and finished me early morning reading. I have watched another episode of House on DVD. Imported all my remaining CDs into Itunes which took a while and installed a train sim addin pack which wont work. Played a few tunes on my guitar. Rated a few on itunes. Did a little studying but couldn't settle, so had a shower. Still couldnt settle so read a bit of other books/magazines. Well Rage by Wilbur Smith another 50pages read. Michael Courtney wrote an article for his newpaper, his brother Garry has a business plan for some land... and Manfred de la Ray - justice minister - meets Moses Gama in prison. Keeping it to the point in case you read the book. As part of my studying I found that one of the most popular searches on Yahoo is www.google.com - daft as it may seem. Want to see popular searches? try http://www.google.com/press/zeitgeist - well the states anyway.

The websites for today are http://www.naturephotographers.net/ - online magazine for nature photographers. http://www.ziepod.com/ - bit more trendy - podcast player and receiver. Check these out and let me know what you think of these sites. I may even add a photograph I have taken sometime....

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your responses.

Sleep well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home